PartyLights.com hopes to take the guessing game out of string light and bulb shopping. There are only three bulb sizes that we sell: C7, C9 and Medium. These are the names we use, but these bulb sizes can go by many different names. The images below provide a great visual for bulb size comparison.
A Bulb By Any Other Name...
- C7 Bulbs have a candelabra or E12 base. This size bulb is typically used for chandelier-type fixtures and decorative lighting.
- C9 Bulbs have an intermediate or E17 base. These are historically known as the old Christmas light bulb size.
- Medium Bulbs have a E26 base (E27 in Europe). This is the same size as a standard household bulb.
Bulb Naming Convention
Besides the C7 or intermediate size references, the base size has the letter-number format. The first letter designates the shape or form of the base. The number represents the width of the base (normally in millimeters). For example, our 11S14 bulb has an E26 base. The "E" refers to the style which is an Edison screw-in, and the 26 means it has a 26 mm base width.
The following image provides dimensions of a bulb socket so if you're trying to match the socket size of a bulb you already have, this provides a comparison so you know the socket size of your bulb.
The image below compares our three C7 (E12) base bulb sizes: G30, G40 and G50.
The image below compares our G40 and G50 bulbs in C7 and C9 base sizes.
The image below compares our G50 bulbs in all three base sizes.
All three bulb socket sizes are available at PartyLights.com — C7/E12/Candelabra base, C9/E17/Intermediate base and Medium/E26 base.
- Which is better DPS Nerul or DAV
- What is the most evangelistic religion
- Are pet foxes good with kids
- Is Node js a language
- Why are certain films not on Netflix
- Can men wear concealer
- Can anybody stop thinking?no_redirect=1
- How can I learn MSA for free
- Is epilepsy contagious
- What is Chargaffs rule
- What symmetries are found in water molecules
- Why is racism illegal
- What shirt matches with green shorts
- What are the best launch strategies
- Why does IT industry suck
- How far can you throw a football
- What are people upset about with Trump
- Are sports injuries becoming more frequent
- What are differences between hemp and jute
- What is the meaning of nodal plane