ReferenceTypes can be obtained by querying a particular for its type or by getting a list of all reference types from the .
ReferenceType provides access to static type information such as methods and fields and provides access to dynamic type information such as the corresponding Class object and the classloader.
Any method on which directly or indirectly takes as an parameter may throw if the target VM is disconnected and the has been or is available to be read from the .
Any method on which directly or indirectly takes as an parameter may throw if the target VM has run out of memory.
Any method on or which directly or indirectly takes as parameter may throw if the mirrored type has been unloaded.
- See Also:
- , , ,
- What if everybody starts thinking like you
- What are some classic reggae songs
- What are the low investment entrepreneurship projects
- How good is Travel Triangle
- What is fabric?no_redirect=1
- Can celiac affect mental health
- What are the new ICOs
- Can ARFID be cured
- What is Potomac MD known for
- What is your perfect pizza 1
- Where does taxable income start
- Why do children like animals
- Are Chinese Filipinos into K dramas
- Which is the most expensive camera drone
- How do you run 400m
- What is stearic acid used for