Have You Written a Book Yet?
You have one in you. What's stopping you?
That was a reply I got from one of my loyal subscribers.
Somebody I know personally.
I've got that question a lot.
And I guess the question begs an answer…
Yes, I have. You can find them here.
But I guess that question really may mean two things. (Or more, there's always more, right?)
- The reader didn't know I'd written books.
- The reader knew I'd written those books but what she really meant is she'd like to see me write a book that isn't “how-to” but rather more meaningful, philosophical, introspective, evergreen, funny, etc. (insert your own adjectives here).
So…as I responded to her email personally (I always do, unless you fall prey to my occasional email purge), yeah, it's time.
In that light, I have a question for you:
What would you like to see me write?
That's a serious question. And I know, asking hundreds of people this question will get many answers. (And a lot more non-replies–why don't you love me enough to comment on my posts? Heck, I'd be happy if you just read them.)
So, what's it going to be? Tell me the book topic you want me to write about.
And don't forget: Make it a great day!
- What is the best Ruby testing framework
- Are the Saudis Jewish
- Do you let yourself feel negative emotions
- Which is best commerce or non medical
- Where do married women hang out online
- What is Matthew Bates working on now
- Why is racism illegal
- What is the lymph node structure
- What games did Musashi play
- What is a For Loop in c
- How much does Magento cost
- What song is perfect for meditation
- Is LCFHC a scam
- How do I stop paying for cable
- Is neurofeedback evidence based
- What are some great Chinese songs